Beware poisoned meatballs! while walking your dog.
I have two dogs, so this story has caught my attention. I read about someones pet dog dying about a year ago when it ate a poisoned meatball in San Francisco's Twin Peaks neighborhood. And then in February animal control officers found a whole bunch scattered around the same Twin Peaks neighborhood, hiding under bushes, tall grass.....
A few weeks ago some dog walker found a plate with poisoned meatballs out in the Sunset District. Bizarre that they were actually on a plate.
Last week on the Next Door West Portal neighborhood site I read that some poisoned meatballs had been found by a homeowner under their front bushes at Claremont and Allston Way. This was way to close to home - I walk my dogs by that very spot every day! If my guys found a meatball that I didn't see it would be long gone. So Beware poisoned meatballs! Be vigilant - it will save your best friends lives. There is a $25,000 reward out for information leading to the arrest and conviction of the perpetrator.
BTW, I was walking my guys a few days ago, and the smaller one (the one in the photo) dodged after something. The next thing i know he's got a Vole in his mouth. He thought he had found a live toy! I told him no, no, no. He put it down and the Vole quickly made an exit.
John M Scott, Broker / Owner, Scott Keys Properties, Certified Distressed Property Expert (CDPE), Council of Real Estate Brokerage Managers (CRB), serving San Francisco and the surrounding San Francisco Bay Area